Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mucous Changes Before Your Period Does A Vagina Open During Pregnancy Like It Does During A Period?

Does a Vagina Open during Pregnancy like it does during a Period? - mucous changes before your period

I'm waiting my 2 days before the date. I had a slight reddish discharge Brown today. I have not had unprotected sex during the last months. My friend took me two days before ovulation through my jeans and only takes a few seconds. His hands were clean and free of visible sperm.

I know that during pregnancy, the vagina, not a physical change to increase to include other than the expulsion of mucus. However, when I'm around my time, my vagina is "clear. My vagina is frankly what I think my time will come soon. This kind of openness occur during pregnancy?

5 comments:

tkd chick said...

What is the cervix?

tkd chick said...

What is the cervix?

Baby Number 4 is on the way said...

HUN, this is not paid, that opens your cervix, vagina

It is probably the next time, if

Good luck

Baby Number 4 is on the way said...

HUN, this is not paid, that opens your cervix, vagina

It is probably the next time, if

Good luck

alexxis0... said...

Not sure what you mean, but I know that when I hit 7 months pregnant swollen to me.

Post a Comment