Monday, December 21, 2009

New Born Baby Greetings Just Curious: Serious Born-Again Question...?

Just curious: Serious Born-Again Question...? - new born baby greetings

Greetings to all,
Recently, I attended the funeral of a born again Christian, and I have some questions.

1. When we are born again and they were baptized as a child, you must be baptized again?

2. Become a Born Again in private or in a call to the altar?

3. And the children? Children baptized as adults or children? What happens when a child is never accepted "Christ?" How old were found responsible?

Just curious. I'm Wiccan and Catholic upbringing, which was very strange for me.

Thank you. I wish all know "Hello" message to appreciate, if I wanted to go to church, I am an adult and know where to find them. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment