Friday, February 19, 2010

The Best Place To Get A Hanging Wedgie Best Place/places To Hang Fliers Advertising For Me To Do Odd Jobs?

Best place/places to hang fliers advertising for me to do odd jobs? - the best place to get a hanging wedgie

And u think I will be reported to a customer?

(I'm 16)

Walk the dog and the observation terrace or garden work, babysitting, cleaning the house, if you like, etc.

2) Some design tips that could attract the customers?

3) any other service in good supply in the brochure? (I will do no work ready PPL R cost me to do everything in reason, but a list would start with some of the services to be useful)

4) How d '/ How much should I charge?

Thank you:)

1 comments:

Bubba G said...

1) Yes
The bright colors 2)
3) the house of the meeting (see the house is far Wile)
4) 10-35

Post a Comment