Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wooden Dwarf Hamster Ladders Why Does My Russian Dwarf Hamster Keep Biting Me?

Why does my Russian Dwarf Hamster keep biting me? - wooden dwarf hamster ladders

I have a Russian dwarf hamster, and loves to bite things. The metal bars of the cage, the plastic in their cages, towels, and my hands. A wooden blocks, a wooden ladder and wooden toys to chew on everything, but refuses to chew on, and continue to focus on things that chew I mentioned earlier. Is there an alternative for him to chew things, so it will not stop chewing on things that probably should not be? (It was for about 2-3 months are kept, and HES very friendly, just a problem with a bite.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try things that are tasty ... is hard, no wood. Also, make sure that when you consider that it is not accidentally pressed.

Anonymous said...

Russian dwarf hamsters are known as one of the most humble hamster. Only in its bite.

Anonymous said...

and when I saw my Russian dwarf hamsters and for women who do not know why you bought it, thirsty, because they are evil, of course, if you regularly coz im not ugly, am not sure because I have a nice lil teddy bears and i luv the Syria and they bring me never in my life, to the taste of food contact blocks your hamster to the blocks.

Anonymous said...

Russian dwarf hamsters are known as one of the most humble hamster. Only in its bite.

Anonymous said...

and when I saw my Russian dwarf hamsters and for women who do not know why you bought it, thirsty, because they are evil, of course, if you regularly coz im not ugly, am not sure because I have a nice lil teddy bears and i luv the Syria and they bring me never in my life, to the taste of food contact blocks your hamster to the blocks.

Post a Comment