Thursday, January 28, 2010

Driver Video Graber How Do I Figure Out What Video Card/display Driver I Have And Update It?

How do I figure out what video card/display driver I have and update it? - driver video graber

Recently I had to stop my team, because some problems. So, now my video / display driver dosnt seem to have the right software or w / e. I have everything, but when it comes to games or requirements of various programs, says the always my monitor / video driver is very good. I think my graphics card / screen is a case of the Radeon series, but im not sure! Please help!

2 comments:

Sterk said...

press the Windows key + R to the "run put" dialog. Then type "dxdiag". If this dialog box, select, click the View tab. You see see the name of the card. If you purchased the card, you must have an installation CD if it is integrated into the card.

DANIEL R said...

Peripheral Control Panel, you can find your video card, click on the updated drivers and do the reading!

Post a Comment