Friday, January 15, 2010

Turkish Government Bonds Could You Assist Me In My Attempts To Obtain Back From The Turkish Government My Grandfathers Lands And Real?

Could You assist me in my attempts to obtain back from the Turkish Government my grandfathers lands and real? - turkish government bonds

In 1913, the Turkish government has some of my family and my country, family and property in the village Enidjia on the way to Edirne, Kirklareli is killed. Thousands of Bulgarians, who refused to renounce his Christian faith believes and has refused to be killed by armed Muslims, or forced to leave their country to Istanbul. This was the fate of nearly one million Christians in 1913, only a part of the world. If the world something to prevent genocide, perhaps the Armenian genocide of 1915 are not followed, or the occupation of Cyprus did. Neither the genocide of the Kurds.
Please God, anyone can contribute to the restoration of human rights in Turkey. I'm happy for the support in my program envisaged the judiciary.

8 comments:

Earthlin... said...

Are you living in a dream world? Would that the Turkish government to take all their land to you to take and their suffering to end?

Consult a doctor!

paulisfr... said...

Only if you can help me, my people and our country under the Treays 1868, Custer, that the invasion of the Great Sioux Nation injured, and while he was on point, we focus

SarahCoh... said...

You are a liar ... For me they are the protectors of the ...
Turks saved Jews persecuted before too much an ... I know many Turks, and I do not think I would have something like that.

I have a message for the Armenians ... We are angry with you if you follow your palabra''Holocausto''para incident, said the ... Holocaust is unique, and describes the terrible things that has happened to the Jews ... You should therefore cease to compare ourselves .. How pitiful ... Nothing on earth can compare with what has happened to us!

Do not use that word again

Non-Compassionate Liberal said...

If only the Jews would HALLO jack, the word "holocaust", you can use that in his statement.

Snowdog7... said...

Good luck! Most other countries are more corrupt than that! Fair is here draw like teeth! I can only imagine how bad it is!

Snowdog7... said...

Good luck! Most other countries are more corrupt than that! Fair is here draw like teeth! I can only imagine how bad it is!

Aye said...

Totally absurd to speak. You're really in their dreams. Please wake nothing like you imagine in the real world. They know nothing about Turkey.

M I said...

What is it? His farm is my grandpa, too. And your mother is a genocide is terrible

Post a Comment