Saturday, January 9, 2010

X-fi Mb Driver For Fx 6800 Should I Get The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB Software Suite For My Laptop?

Should I get the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB Software Suite for my laptop? - x-fi mb driver for fx 6800

I think the purchase of a Dell laptop, especially the Dell Studio 15, and the lack of shopping facilities, an option to add the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi software suite.

I just want to know if it's worth it just for 20 pounds. Is it to improve the viewing pleasure of watching DVDs and video files so significant?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.creative.com/oem/products/software/x-fimb.asp

Here you will find information about the program!
I wonder the same thing, but I do not buy it.
Audio for Cinema 5.1 should be with standard audio drivers should work, I hope ...
It can improve software or drivers for other audio products on the Web to the power of music, but perhaps in the basic version, without all the software you need? "

(I'm no expert, but a musician. My question is not so much movies and audio ...
If I want to start work on the laptop that I buy an external sound card or with a report on the Initiative / D chip and preamplifier with phantom power for microphones, etc. ..)

and the functions of software that does not really help me buy these things, and another point for me not to the software.

Last but not least, suggestion: perhaps you will find the software "elsewhere" in one of those "quick" part Arenas ...
or if you know a friend try to before you hire ...
and softwarePackage can be purchased not only from Dell ...
Perhaps you will find on eBay or elsewhere

have a good time and have fun with your Dell ...
BTW: Dell buy? New study, 17? How to configure?
What are the costs in the city (including tax)
What do you think of the new chips in the Inspiron iCore 15 and 17 offer?

Perhaps it is cheaper for a few weeks or months on the market ...
i5Core chips are delivered yesterday! Brand New ...
Greetings from Germany
Steffen

Post a Comment