Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sealegs For Sale What Do You Think Of This?!?

What do you think of this?!? - sealegs for sale

I was never drunk and never had any experience with alcohol, but I wrote this poem last night I ...(( 13)) What do you think?

I give the floor to an empty house
but received no response
She went without
I just want to know why

What have I done
be left ...?...
empty stomach
began to pant

Memory flashes before my eyes
I see myself with a knife
But before he can see is blurred
He came out of my life

Alcohol, my new best friend
Sealegs down on the ground on foot
everything is magic
with a beer in his hand

I cry and write
Impact on the control
but if my "friend" starts to fade
I'm the one who pays the toll

I went all the lonely nights
I see the error of my ways
Alcohol is an enemy
I'm the one who pays.

4 comments:

Kayla T said...

This is deep.
Good work.
Never stop writing, it appears that you have skills:]

Wattz said...

Good for a boy of 13 years, but probably not for 14 years. Keep writing, you will get, but try to make more trips to their words in many different places, rather than concentrating so unnecessary.

Cat P said...

You know, I could think up to 13 years, writing poetry, but you have everything that I have destroyed confidence in them ... this may the worst poem I've read all day

tea rose said...

It is great for a child 13 years! I could almost see it as a song.
Keep writing!

Post a Comment